Friday, October 1, 2010

An Unscheduled Absence

I do apologize for the lack of a new blog this week. A death in my immediate family has made it impossible for me to keep up with my usual commitments. I do hope to return next week with new Regency information!

In the meantime, here is a blog from my friends at Prairie Chicks Write Romance that you might find of interest -- The Naughty Ton Exposed--The Regency

If you have not had the opportunity to read Nicola Cornick's guest post from last week, I hope you will take the time now. It is an informative and entertaining column.

Thanks for your patience--I'll be in touch soon.

Lesley-Anne

3 comments:

Janet said...

My thoughts are with you, Lesley-Anne. Take care.

Phoebe's Sisters said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Take care.

Vic said...

Best wishes, Leslie. I am so sorry for the reason why your blog is silent.