Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm a Guest Blogger; New Release

Rather than cross-post, I'm going to refer you to the blog at which I am guesting today. Please visit me at Prairie Chicks Write Romance. I'm there all day today, Sat March 14, answering questions and comments. We're talking about scheduling new releases, the juggling act that writers do sometimes, and other authorly problems. Please join me at Prairie Chicks.

I'm delighted to announce that my new release, "Emilina's Conquest" is now available at Uncial Press http://www.uncialpress.com/books/emilinas/emilinas.html This is my fourth Novel Byte and will be followed in October this year by a fifth, "Lost in Almack's".

And by the way, do check out my Regency Fancies store again. We have updated it and added new products.

Till next time,

Lesley-Anne

2 comments:

Caffey said...

Hi Lesley! Sorry on spelling your name wrong on the guestbook! But got it right here! I was just looking for a big mug at that Regency Fancies site! But too, so neat with the 3 designs! Love it!
Congrats on the new release!! I loved what I read on the excerpt at your site for it!!

Sorry I missed you at the Prairie blog. Its new to me so I'll add it to my reader as well as your blog so I know when new posts!

Again congrats and thanks for all the joyful historical books to read that you write!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words, Cathy! And keep checking Regency Fancies--we're going to get a mug up there, with a lovely Regency gentleman on it.