Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Website Up and Running!

I'm so pleased! I finally finished my new website--I think it looks great--and everything is changed over. I had to change servers, and so my address changed, but there is a redirect on my old page so I hope that everyone will find me easily.

New website address: www.lesleyannemcleod.com

Please visit soon, and let me know what you think of the redesign. You can email me at lesleyannemcleod@gmail.com.

With the new website, there is a new contest. The "Panoramas of England" book was won by Diane from the U.S.A. The new prize is a wonderful out-of-print reference book "Leisure and Pleasure in the 19th Century" by Stella Margetson. If you sign my new guestbook, you will be entered to win this book.

Now that I am finished the website, I will be blogging more frequently. Please subscribe; I'll be talking more soon about the new Jane Austen films that were shown on PBS.

No comments: